More program details coming soon… please check back for updates!
Below are the speakers and panels for the 13th annual Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference.
Penny Van Esterik
- Professor of Anthropology, York University (ret.)
- Author, most recent publication The Dance of Nurture: Negotiating Infant Feeding
Invited Featured Speakers
- Author, Where’s the Mother? Stories from a Transgender Dad
- Assistant Professor, Department of Maternal and Child Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Administrator of Women’s & Urological Services, St. Luke’s Health System
- ICF International, Inc.
Special Panel Sessions
National Association of Professional and Peer Lactation Supporters of Color (NAPPLSC)
- Presenting on “Racial Equity: A Call to Action”
SisterSong – The National Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective
- Presenting on reproductive/birth justice, lactation, and the importance of trusting black women
Elizabeth Bayne, Chocolate Milk
Chantal Molnar, The Milky Way
Elisabeth Ubbe, The Invisible Breasts