Apply for free registration to attend the 2017 Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference
For the second year, the Breastfeeding and Feminism Conference will provide free registration up to two individuals. Accordingly, we are only accepting applications for this award from those who have been accepted to present at the 2017 conference (panel discussions, posters, discussions or workshops).
Priority will be given to presenters who
- Will increase the conference’s diversity
- Lack institutional support for conference attendance and have financial need
- Priority for one free registration will be given to a presenter from outside the U.S.
This award only covers the cost of conference registration. Funds for travel, lodging, and meals will not be provided.
Due date for applications: January 15th, 2017
All applicants will be notified of results by February 1st, 2017. Anyone applying will be able to still register under the early registration rates.
Please use the online application system system to apply.
Your application will include a statement of around 350 words addressing the following:
- Why you plan on attending BFIC in 2017.
- How you plan to use the information you learned from the conference in your work, personal life, and/or community.
- Describe how this scholarship will aid your financial ability to attend the conference.
- How you and/or your work enhances the diversity of the conference.
- Where you are traveling from to attend the conference.