Apply for reduced registration to attend the 2019 Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference
The Breastfeeding and Feminism Conference will provide reduced registration up to twenty individuals. Reduced registration will be $190.00
Priority will be given to participants who
- Will increase the conference’s diversity
- Lack institutional support for conference attendance and have financial need
- Participants from outside the U.S.
Funds for travel, lodging, and meals will not be provided.
Due date for applications: January 14th, 2019
All applicants will be notified of results by February 2nd, 2019. Anyone applying will be able to still register under the early registration rates.
Please email your application to BFIC@uncg.edu in a Word Document or PDF with the subject line, “BFIC 2019 Scholarship.”
Your application will include a statement of around 350 words addressing the following:
- Why you plan on attending BFIC in 2019.
- How you plan to use the information you learned from the conference in your work, personal life, and/or community.
- Describe how this scholarship will aid your financial ability to attend the conference.
- How you and/or your work enhances the diversity of the conference.
- Where you are traveling from to attend the conference.